- Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes – up to A3 – with a 4,600-sheet maximum input capacity.1 Preview and edit scanning jobs; centrally manage printing policies; safeguard sensitive business information.
Empower teams to do more – print, scan, copy and fax1 on paper sizes up to A3 – from a desktop MFP
- Stay focused on work – paper capacity up to 4,600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.2
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.4
- Print what you need, even on the go – from your smartphone or tablet – using HP ePrint5 or Apple Airprint™.6
Quicken your business pace.
- Set a swift pace – use this powerful MFP to keep your work moving. Save time and make your job easier, using HP Quick Sets.
- Efficiently capture the right content: automatically remove blank pages, preview, edit and control jobs on the large colour touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows – easily send scans to fax3, email, network folders or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Simplify fleet management and safeguard devices using world-class tools.7
- Monitor your devices with industry-leading tools, including HP Web Jetadmin.7 Help protect data both in transit and at rest.
- Enhance security with PIN printing. Add safeguards via the hardware integration pocket. Integrate tomorrow’s solutions with ease.
- Add security tools – such as card and badge readers – via the hardware integration pocket.8
- Help conserve resources and meet corporate environmental goals. HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps reduce energy use.9
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners11.
- Save paper and cut costs, using automatic two-sided printing.