- 4-Bay NAS, Intel Celeron Braswell N3150 quad-core 1.6GHz (up to 2.08GHz),
- 4GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM (max 8GB), SATA 6Gb/s,
- 4xGbE, AES-NI hardware encryption,
- hardware transcoding up to 4K H.264,
- 4K HDMI with Kodi player, 2xHDMI,
- Virtualization Station, Surveillance Station,
- max 1 UX expansion unit, 2x 6.3mmMIC In, 1x Line out
In response to the coming era of Internet of Things (IoT), the TS-453A innovatively supports the open-source Linux® platform as a gateway for IoT solutions to other smart devices. The TS-453A allows users to directly utilize various feature-rich Linux apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications, and professional developers can develop and run IoT applications directly on the TS-453A. The secure, reliable TS-453A is packed with business-critical features such as Volume/LUN Snapshot – allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption or file-loss. The TS-453A is powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor which allows users to enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback and 1080p/4K video real-time trans coding directly from the TS-453A to an HD/4K display.